Eating Healthfully, Exercising Effectively
Just Got Easier
Value-Added Benefit Included With OptiMed Health Plans
Eating healtfully and exercising effectively just got whole lot easier for employees in any OptiMed Health Plan. That's because WorkPlace Wellness, a heralded program from Kelly's Choice Nutritional Company, is now included as a value-added non-insurance benefit . This provides plan members:
- Registration on Healthie, a HIPAA-compliant mobile app on which users can record a food journal, log exercise sessions and access inspirational and instructional videos and handouts
- Weekly review of food intake and workouts by a registered dietician
- The availability of a registered dietitian via online chat 24/7
- Subscriptions to:
- Monthly newsletters and recipes
- Monthly Workplace Wellness video
- Biweekly Healthy Food Morsels Fun 2-Minute Food Video
- Discount pricing on a Kelly's Choice Diabetes Series that provides 31 videos and 13 handouts to improve blood sugar control and provide guidance in exercising safely for those suffering with either Type I or Type II diabetes or diagnosed as pre-diabetic (Email Kelly's Choice for more details).
Group administrator's spreadsheet template
Members enroll directly (requires Member ID)
Request More Information
Kelly Springer, RD, frequently cited in magazines and interviewed on TV, shares her nutritional know-how in both bi-weeky 2-minute videos focused on a specific topic aimed at reinforcing new habits, plus a more expansive monthly video covering nutrition basics, heart health, and management of chronic illnesses such as diabetes.
Each participant will be enrolled in the aforementioned app, Healthie, a HIPAA-compliant platform that allows users to chat with a dietician and track progress toward health and fitness goals.
The video above provides an inside look at the Healthie app and extensive details of the program.