Full Service Employee Benefits Organization
OptiMed Health Plans have been developed by United Group Programs, Inc. (UGP) to serve today’s employee benefits market.
UGP, now operating through it's OptiMed brand name, is a full-service employee benefits organization and Third Party Administrator (TPA). Founded in 1968, OptiMed offers self-funded and fully-insured products in most states and partners with carriers rated A- (Excellent) or better by A.M. Best.
- An efficient means of designing a customized benefits package through use of its online instant quote-generating platform, OptiRater.
- Excellent customer service refined over five decades, embedded with a strong educational component.
- A patient advocacy program for verifying benefits, providing financial assistance advice, and helping negotiate bills.
- Administrative services that include eligibility reviews, claims processing, billing, COBRA and Section 125 plans.
- Value-added services that includes telemedicine for remote doctor office visits any time of any day, and WorkPlace Wellness that provides an app for recording/tracking nutritional intake and exercise.
OptiMed’s portfolio of health insurance products offer creative solutions that help brokers and employers address the challenging and ever-changing healthcare market.
OptiMedTM is a brand of United Group Programs, Inc., a third-party administrator of employee group health insurance and other employee benefit products. Established in 1968, UGP is not an insurance company but represents products from carriers with an A- rating or better from AM Best Company and marketed exclusively to licensed health insurance brokers.
OptiMed Health Plans
22 Technology Parkway South
Peachtree Corners, GA 30092